If you can’t adopt or donate but still want to help, we always need volunteers.
Here are some ways to find out about volunteering opportunities with RezDawg Rescue:
- Join our volunteer mailing list to receive notifications about volunteer opportunities, adoption events, and transportation needs.
- Like our Facebook page and learn about scheduled adoption events and transportation needs.
- Visit our calendar to learn about upcoming events.
- For volunteers helping with transportation, submit a waiver by filling out the transport waiver form online, or download the form and send it completed to RezDawg Rescue.
- For all other non-fostering volunteers, fill out the non-fostering volunteer form
We ALWAYS need the following tax deductible items:
- Puppy pens
- Dog and cat food
- Blankets and towels
- Food/water bowls
- Loving Foster Homes
- Safe Drivers (if you can’t foster, this is a great, and much needed, alternative!)
- Financial donations
- Ford Aerostar/Mini-van or a local transport vehicle