If you can’t adopt or donate but still want to help, we always need volunteers.
We currently are recruiting for volunteers to fill several positions. Please contact Angela if you are interested in learning more about these opportunities:
- Foster Coordinator
- Event Coordinator
- Feline Care Manager
- Customer Service
- CPA Services
Here are some other ways to find out about volunteering opportunities with RezDawg Rescue:
- Read job descriptions for several of our key volunteer roles
- Join our volunteer mailing list to receive notifications about volunteer opportunities, adoption events, and transportation needs.
- Like our Facebook page and learn about scheduled adoption events and transportation needs.
- Visit our calendar to learn about upcoming events.
- For volunteers helping with transportation, submit a waiver by filling out the transport waiver form online, or download the form and send it completed to RezDawg Rescue.
- For all other non-fostering volunteers, fill out the non-fostering volunteer form
We ALWAYS need the following tax deductible items:
- Puppy pens
- Dog and cat food
- Blankets and towels
- Food/water bowls
- Loving foster homes
- Safe drivers (if you can’t foster, this is a great, and much needed, alternative!)
- Financial donations
- Ford Aerostar/Mini-van or a local transport vehicle