Ready to adopt?
To ensure we adopt our animals to the right family, we ask that you to answer the questions on our adoption application carefully and completely. We reserve the right to refuse any adoption we consider to be unsatisfactory. A refusal does not reflect on you as a person. In fact, it simply means that the pet may not be best suited to the circumstances that you offer.
Rescuing an animal with RezDawg and bringing him or her into your home is meaningful. Most of all, not only are you adding to your family and saving a dog/cat who needs a home, but you’re also part of larger effort to make a difference for animals in the southwestern US. When you adopt a rescue animal, you might find that they can rescue you right back. View our adoptable pets and see how a furry friend can change your life.
To adopt an animal you must:
- First, meet our prerequisites, including:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have identification showing your present address
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment, and proper care for a pet
- Complete an adoption application (preferably, directly from the dog/cat profile of the one you’d like to adopt, but other options include the generic online dog adoption application and generic online cat adoption application as well as downloading an offline dog adoption application or offline cat adoption application which can be emailed to RezDawg Rescue)
- If you are approved to adopt, please complete and sign our adoption contract
- Finally, pay your adoption fee (adult dogs: $250; puppies: $350; adult cats: $125; kittens: $150)
In conclusion, please know that completion of the application does not guarantee RezDawg Rescue, Inc pet adoption.