To make sure we adopt our animals to the right family, we ask that you answer the following questions carefully and completely. We reserve the right to refuse any adoption we consider to be unsatisfactory. A refusal does not reflect on you as a person, but simply means that the pet possibly would not be best suited to the circumstances that you offer.
Rescuing an animal with RezDawg and bringing him or her into your home means that not only are you adding to your family and saving a dog/cat who needs a home, but you’re also part of larger effort to make a difference for animals in the southwestern US. When you adopt a rescue animal, you might find that they can rescue you right back. View our adoptable pets and see how a furry friend can change your life.
To adopt an animal you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have identification showing your present address
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment, and proper care for a pet
- Complete the online dog adoption application or the online cat adoption application (OR download an offline dog adoption application or offline cat adoption application which can be emailed to RezDawg Rescue)
- If you are approved to adopt, complete and sign our adoption contract
- Pay your adoption fee (adult dogs: $250; puppies: $350; adult cats: $125; kittens: $150)
Completion of the application does not guarantee RezDawg Rescue, Inc pet adoption.